Saturday 28 December 2013

Welcome to TKs Oz Birds blog

Galah 

A common sight in South-east Queensland


Hello, to friends and keen birders. I'm Kevin Williams and I'm a keen birder and photographer in South-east Queensland, Australia. I've started up this blog to share some of my bird experiences. I hope you enjoy your visit. Cheers.


Major Mitchell's Cockatoo

As seen at Bowra, Queensland, Australia

Mid-year 2013

Bourke's Parrot 

Our first sighting was at Bowra, 2013

White-winged Fairy-wren

-
a joy to see when ever you can find them

Cunnamulla, Queensland

Zebra Finches

Cunnamulla, Queensland

2 comments:

  1. What an excellent collection of birds. Those Major Mitchell's are awesome. Congratulations on your blog, Kevin. I wish you many happy posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog Kevin!
    I wish you many great sightings and pic opportunities for 2014!
    Bourkes, Mitchells and Galahs were very present in our bird park in Africa!
    We hope to get to Oz one day soon!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete